From October 20-24, 2024, ERA and the International Energy Agency Greenhouse Gas R&D Programme (IEAGHG) will co-host the 17th Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies (GHGT-17) Conference in Calgary, Alberta. The event will take place at the Calgary TELUS Convention Centre.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Bringing together over a thousand scientists, researchers, innovators, and industry leaders from around the world, GHGT is the premiere conference focused on greenhouse gas mitigation technologies. GHGT-17 will lay the groundwork for global partnerships committed to accelerating the transition to a lower carbon world.
GHGT-17 will include:
- Compelling keynote and conference speakers from around the world
- Technical programming exploring leading-edge technologies currently being planned or in operation
- Engaging site visits to see emissions reduction in action at some of Alberta’s most innovative industrial projects
- Numerous networking opportunities to meet with colleagues and forge partnerships
- Plus much more
Along with the established seven technology-based streams GHGT is known for, this event will include a new strategic component focused on advancing technologies from innovative idea to commercialized outcome.
- Call for Abstracts now open
- March 1, 2024 – Early bird registration opens
- June 1, 2024 – Early Bird registration closes
- June 2, 2024 – Regular registration opens
- October 14, 2024 – Online registration closes
- October 20, 2024 – GHGT-17 opens
Visit the GHGT-17 Website to learn more: https://ghgt.info/